To be the outstanding roller/inline skating body in Victoria (Australia) by providing leadership and services that enhance and grow skating as a healthy, accessible, enjoyable sport and lifetime recreation.
Skate Victoria’s mission is to enable and provide the structure, culture, systems, resources and participant input to effectively manage, develop and promote all aspects of inline/roller skating in Victoria (Australia)
In achieving this Skate Victoria will be known for:
- Promoting the positive health, cultural, physical mental and social benefits of roller sports.
- Creating and implementing innovative programs.
- Developing skaters to reach their potential.
- Providing governance that is financially, ethically and socially responsible.
- Fostering progressive and inclusive administration and decision making.